Starting lineup next year ?

quest4#9

Junior
Jun 2, 2013
653
325
0
Wade Taylor IV
Reed Sheppard
Jaxon Robinson
Cream Abdul Jabar
Z



Offer these guys some money to come and let’s ride
 

UK90

Heisman
Dec 30, 2007
31,460
27,816
0
I think Cream Abdul is following his coach to St. Louis.

A shame. He’s such a fun player, I wanted to see him play on a bigger more publicized stage next season.
 
Jan 3, 2003
145,534
15,709
0
No thanks to Avilia. He can't defend well enough at the elite level.

I like Taylor, but not for a heavy 3pt shooting style. He made just 31% of his 3's when not playing UK, 32% overall.
I am still saying go hard for Johnell Davis (FAU), over 40% from 3.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
  2. 02 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'