STATE Bowl Game Thread

lazlow

Senior
Jul 9, 2009
1,293
615
113
Neither offense is looking very good. Both teams defense is playing very well. It's gonna be a boring game. It's gonna take a turnover to change this game right now.
gotta give Illy the upperhand at this point......rodgers putting on a clinic
 

anon1787432961

Heisman
Mar 4, 2008
15,854
14,328
113
I had a feeling we would suck the first half.

And Will is having to play and adjust by himself. I'm sorry but Spurrier Jr is a stand in OC today.

We should look better the second half. Defense needs to step up and get a take away
 

PBDog

Senior
Oct 1, 2021
1,033
757
113
A pick, but that’s basically a punt.

Wish we’d throw deep more. Those passes rarely get tipped.
You can’t be serious- we don’t throw deep because our QB can’t throw deep. And from the looks today he can’t throw it over 5’10 fat DLs
 
  • Like
Reactions: peewee.sixpack
Sep 1, 2011
2,522
224
63
That last interception by Will is one of the worst decisions I’ve ever seen him make. Stunning. Just cannot do that. Running left, attempts to throw across body to a man in double coverage.
 

XBLDawg

Junior
Mar 20, 2014
340
264
63
I had a feeling we would suck the first half.

And Will is having to play and adjust by himself. I'm sorry but Spurrier Jr is a stand in OC today.

We should look better the second half. Defense needs to step up and get a take away
Adjust to what? He has nearly 30 starts under his belt. It’s not like he hasn’t seen it all. The simple fact is he just sucks
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigDawg0074
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again