Staying or moving on, across college wrestling, 2023

SurgeOne

Oct 30, 2021

Horsesh!t! Bama wins in f’ball every year that GA doesn’t- No drop in interest there.

I think the dumb-arse TV media don’t know what a opportunity they have in showing more wrestling. The BiG10 has massive interest in wrestling yet they do not satiate the demand. Flo and Rokfin exist to cover off pent-up / unsatiated demand vastly on wrestling. If TV would allow more exposure to it, there would be accelerated growth. The BiG10 netweak doesn’t “know their customer’

Reactions: LB99

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
Horsesh!t! Bama wins in f’ball every year that GA doesn’t- No drop in interest there.

I think the dumb-arse TV media don’t know what a opportunity they have in showing more wrestling. The BiG10 has massive interest in wrestling yet they do not satiate the demand. Flo and Rokfin exist to cover off pent-up / unsatiated demand vastly on wrestling. If TV would allow more exposure to it, there would be accelerated growth. The BiG10 netweak doesn’t “know their customer’
Agree. I will add that I don’t think putting wrestling on pay per view (Flo or Rofkin) despite what those entities say, grows the sport whatsoever. In my mind, it does the exact opposite.

• Love
Reactions: Tgar and I_Was_Ski

J.E.B

Oct 30, 2021
I think Carter's knee was hurt prior to the US Open, to what extent, I do not know.
Yes it was as he was evidently seen on crutches weeks before. Surprised he was even registered. Not sure the extent but hope he mends up and readies himself for his last season but not sure if he’s announced his intentions yet. With the Olympic trials in April I wouldn’t be surprised if he takes the ORS and preps for an April showdown because when healthy he is a legitimate threat for that spot.

Reactions: JBott

WV lion

Oct 17, 2021
Yes it was as he was evidently seen on crutches weeks before. Surprised he was even registered. Not sure the extent but hope he mends up and readies himself for his last season but not sure if he’s announced his intentions yet. With the Olympic trials in April I wouldn’t be surprised if he takes the ORS and preps for an April showdown because when healthy he is a legitimate threat for that spot.
Has to drop a weight and beat Dake. I don't see it happening this Olympic cycle.

Reactions: KJB32812

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
Speaking of Iowa: Cody Chittum apparently issued a him-or-me ultimatum, the "him" being Anthony Ferrari.
Get your popcorn. TnT don’t seem like the smooth over the conflict types. I could totally see them effing it up and losing both.

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
Given Mineo's track record, if he were to tweet that the sun would rise in the East tomorrow, there's be a 50% chance that it would rise in the West.
To be fair, HR is pretty much confirming this and one source over there said he is headed to Iowa State. A big blow to the Hawkeyes, for sure.