Steve Wilfong = Barton tool Simmons?

Paytes47

Nov 29, 2021
His latest video leaves a lot to be desired... Click bait? Me thinks so. What say you?

Paytes47

Nov 29, 2021
My bad.. He's anti TOSU now regarding prospects that are TOSU bound no if or buts. He's generating clicks PERIOD!!

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
My bad.. He's anti TOSU now regarding prospects that are TOSU bound no if or buts. He's generating clicks PERIOD!!
Think About It GIF by Big Potato Games

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I think it’s baseball season. And no one effing cares about football right now. Just because you suck in baseball doesn’t mean the rest of us have to be miserable reading your ******** football post.
Didn’t you just “insult” me in another thread by saying Alabama is a basketball school? No one, and I mean no one, gives a f*ck about college baseball.

Reactions: dp rtr

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
I think it’s baseball season. And no one effing cares about football right now. Just because you suck in baseball doesn’t mean the rest of us have to be miserable reading your ******** football post.
Where you been?

South of 40

Oct 15, 2023
Where you been?
Remember the scene from the movie 48 hours when the kid picked up his car after 20 years in storage? IVE BEEN BUSY!!
Lauched a new drug in November and I cover 4 states. Spend a lot of time in Huntsville and at UAB.

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Remember the scene from the movie 48 hours when the kid picked up his car after 20 years in storage? IVE BEEN BUSY!!
Lauched a new drug in November and I cover 4 states. Spend a lot of time in Huntsville and at UAB.
Bro, shoot them narcotics over.

I’ve got a lot of buddies at UAB. What drug you peddling?

South of 40

Oct 15, 2023
Bro, shoot them narcotics over.

I’ve got a lot of buddies at UAB. What drug you peddling?
I work with doctors on Drug development. No specific drug.
you been good? I'll be back to hate and make fun of you during the season. You, Pudgy, Bobo and Pupil if they're all still here.

SteveWiltfong

Vice President of Recruiting and Transfer Portal
Staff member
Mar 27, 2024
Ohio State has the
Which prospects are guaranteed to be Buckeyes?

SteveWiltfong

Staff member
Mar 27, 2024
I bet you Jackson, Mcnutt and Hill are Buckeyes!! What bet you?
I think for the latter two OSU has to make up ground. For Jackson it's a battle but certainly one I could definitely see go OSU's way. Hill I thought was a major OSU lean but Alabama and Oregon are the two I think are in a better spot coming into the weekend. OSU made some ground back up on McNutt following his most recent visit.

Paytes47

Nov 29, 2021
I think for the latter two OSU has to make up ground. For Jackson it's a battle but certainly one I could definitely see go OSU's way. Hill I thought was a major OSU lean but Alabama and Oregon are the two I think are in a better spot coming into the weekend. OSU made some ground back up on McNutt following his most recent visit.
You're doing your job I know Steve but, I promise you, TOSU isn't letting 3 of the best from Ohio, leave Ohio!! PERIOD!!. Thanks..

Paytes47

Nov 29, 2021
so are you saying you’re better at this than Steve? Asking for a friend.
I'm saying what he said in the video is nothing but trying to generate clicks... Jackson, Hill and McNutt are Buckeyes 100 percent. Mark it down.. Steve also knows this but he's a salesman ... GO BUCKSSS!

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
I'm saying what he said in the video is nothing but trying to generate clicks... Jackson, Hill and McNutt are Buckeyes 100 percent. Mark it down.. Steve also knows this but he's a salesman ... GO BUCKSSS!
So you’re saying that Steve is knowingly lying to everyone here to try to generate clicks versus saying what he truly thinks? Sorry for the questions just trying to figure out the extent of your mental disability.

Reactions: MattUGA1

Paytes47

Nov 29, 2021
So you’re saying that Steve is knowingly lying to everyone here to try to generate clicks versus saying what he truly thinks? Sorry for the questions just trying to figure out the extent of your mental disability.
Dumbass, all 3 are Buckeyes!! Steve thinks not. If I'm correct, am I better than Steve? Toodles

SteveWiltfong

Staff member
Mar 27, 2024
So, Steve, who say you for Hill, Jackson and McNutt? Thanks,
Flipped to OSU for Jackson, flipped to OSU for Hill (they gotta hold serve now) and McNutt still cloudy for OSU. He'll announce his commitment during the fall. That's when OSU will also get an OV.

Latest posts