Pin bac's NCAA analysis to the top of the board. He does as good a job as anyone.
Pin bac's NCAA analysis to the top of the board. He does as good a job as anyone.
Thank you guys. Appreciate the positive comments. Actually pinning it will get less views. I update several times so i will keep it near the top.
If you ever change your mind just shoot me a PM and we can pin it!
Great job and I agree on pinned threads getting less views. At one time John O offered to pin my gameday and storm weather threads and I declined for the same reason you did.Thank you guys. Appreciate the positive comments. Actually pinning it will get less views. I update several times so i will keep it near the top.
Since BAC creates them by date.. which is better than constantly re-placing them... perhaps make a thread for BACK there and only BAC and he can put his latest in that pinned thread as well as a new weekly threadPin bac's NCAA analysis to the top of the board. He does as good a job as anyone.
Agree with him on this. I scroll right through the pinned threads without looking when I log on.I sometimes think that things that get pinned don't get read...Im guilty of that![]()
I'd give it a 3 pointer and one. Great job.Thank you guys. Appreciate the positive comments. Actually pinning it will get less views. I update several times so i will keep it near the top.
If you ever change your mind just shoot me a PM and we can pin it!
The Knight Report
Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
The Knight Report
Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod