Pin bac's NCAA analysis to the top of the board. He does as good a job as anyone.
Pin bac's NCAA analysis to the top of the board. He does as good a job as anyone.
Thank you guys. Appreciate the positive comments. Actually pinning it will get less views. I update several times so i will keep it near the top.
If you ever change your mind just shoot me a PM and we can pin it!
Great job and I agree on pinned threads getting less views. At one time John O offered to pin my gameday and storm weather threads and I declined for the same reason you did.Thank you guys. Appreciate the positive comments. Actually pinning it will get less views. I update several times so i will keep it near the top.
Since BAC creates them by date.. which is better than constantly re-placing them... perhaps make a thread for BACK there and only BAC and he can put his latest in that pinned thread as well as a new weekly threadPin bac's NCAA analysis to the top of the board. He does as good a job as anyone.
Agree with him on this. I scroll right through the pinned threads without looking when I log on.I sometimes think that things that get pinned don't get read...Im guilty of that![]()
I'd give it a 3 pointer and one. Great job.Thank you guys. Appreciate the positive comments. Actually pinning it will get less views. I update several times so i will keep it near the top.
If you ever change your mind just shoot me a PM and we can pin it!
The Knight Report Football
College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure