I saw a clip earlier from The Roar and they guy was talking about the big issue with the program and that it matches up with the head coach. Immaturity. We've had many discussions about that very thing. Shane's rabbit ears. The pressers starting off with the whiny bitching about what's been written and what's been said on social media, etc. The sunglasses. The tantrum in Orlando. The whiny halftime interview in College Station last year. So many front facing things that shouldn't be front facing.
Maybe there's a full program "come to Jesus" this week and something clicks like it did after the Bama loss in 2024, but this team looks so much worse that that team had to that point in 2024. That team took some bad breaks and a couple of garbage calls. This team just looks disjointed and chaotic. I like Shane and I wanted him to be the guy, but I think the writing on the wall has quickly become obnoxious graffiti and he's walking the Garnet mile.