Super Bowl LIX Game Thread

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,686
24,537
113
Not sure I like the score at the bottom. Seems bulky even without a background coloring.
 

anon1758050382

All-American
Oct 6, 2022
4,548
6,809
113
I love the controversy! Give me all the Kansas City Refs!

On Fire GIF
 

Dawghouse

All-Conference
Sep 14, 2011
1,185
1,071
113
I didn't really think I had any interest in who won but I'm enjoying the beat down immensely.
 

dorndawg

Heisman
Sep 10, 2012
9,328
10,611
113
I’m gonna go out on a limb here and hypothesize this halftime show isn’t gonna be for some of us. I think I can maybe name 2 Kendrick Lamar songs?
 

hdogg

Senior
Nov 21, 2014
1,205
789
113
I’m gonna go out on a limb here and hypothesize this halftime show isn’t gonna be for some of us. I think I can maybe name 2 Kendrick Lamar songs?
If he didn't sing My Adidas, I won't know any
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four