Surprisingly scores last night

MSUDC11-2.0

Heisman
Sep 29, 2022
10,797
17,348
113
J’ville State is really good this year. Like 27-6 overall I think and undefeated in their league.

Texas State a solid Sun Belt program.

LOL at LSU losing to a SWAC team though.
 

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,238
14,762
113
The Sun Belt is a solid baseball conference. Plenty of teams fully capable of beating SEC teams.
 

Ranchdawg

All-Conference
Dec 13, 2012
4,723
3,996
113
J’ville State is really good this year. Like 27-6 overall I think and undefeated in their league.

Texas State a solid Sun Belt program.

LOL at LSU losing to a SWAC team though.
I watched a little of the LSU game. Late in the game one pitcher hit a batter and walked another. They changed pitchers. He walked the next 3 batters scoring 2 runs for Bethune and they were up 8-6. I laughed and turned it off.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,421
31,619
113
I watched a little of the LSU game. Late in the game one pitcher hit a batter and walked another. They changed pitchers. He walked the next 3 batters scoring 2 runs for Bethune and they were up 8-6. I laughed and turned it off.
LSU is not a good team this year.
 

DAWGSANDSAINTS

All-Conference
Oct 10, 2022
3,334
3,043
113
LSU is not a good team this year.
BCU was staying at the same hotel as I was last night in BR.
As they were going out to get on their bus over to the stadium I was going in to check in.
Gave them a little encouragement on beating that coonass *** !!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: patdog

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,421
31,619
113
BCU was staying at the same hotel as I was last night in BR.
As they were going out to get on their bus over to the stadium I was going in to check in.
Gave them a little encouragement on beating that coonass *** !!!
That’s what pushed them over the top to the win. We all thank you.
 

Ranchdawg

All-Conference
Dec 13, 2012
4,723
3,996
113
At this point we probably lose to LSU. Can't hit a breaking ball and pitching is predictable.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense