Sweet 16 Thread

20MRoster

All-Conference
Nov 16, 2018
1,373
2,709
108
Barnes is a better coach than I thought. I didn't realize he now has 3 EE in a row. He may have underachieved at Texas, especially w/ Durant, but he's turned UT bball into a real program. Not to mention the old guy can still recruit and coach great freshmen. Ament is a hell of a recruit, the kind of player UK needs.

I hope he gets his FF. I will be betting on him Sunday, if only because UT has potential to at least triple ROI with the heavy odds Mich is going to get.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AttyHunt

Shaudylo

Heisman
Apr 2, 2011
11,533
25,949
112


I really don’t get how he isn’t a lock in the top 10. Even funnier seeing mocks midseason with JQ over him .
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Winner of Duke/UConn gets to play winner of Iowa/Illinois for the finals

Meanwhile Arizona/Michigan might face each other
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt