Taco vs zion

c-a-t-s-f-a-n

All-Conference
Jun 29, 2017
1,750
1,502
47
I haven't read any of this thread and I'm sure it's all over the place. And, I hate dUKe complely and absolutely but if it hasn't already been said I'll say it - Zion Williamson is an absolute badass. If he was playing for UK he'd be the best thing since...AD. He's a skilled Corner with the body of a Defensive End playing basketball at an elite level. So quick, so strong. As a freshman. Ridiculous.

Go ahead and bash away.

Not the place or time for this diatribe
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,029
33,358
66
No way that’s indisputable but I am sure this will for Duke’s way just because that’s how the world works.
 

K_TIME

Heisman
Jan 2, 2003
18,440
25,832
113
Amazing we are going to review on a play you can't legally go to review...why did UK not get a replay on Wisconsin shot clock in 2015?
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,029
33,358
66
Seriously?

Miss an alley opp and they hit a three.

Freaking 5 point swing.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Bio Blast: South Carolina Gamecocks
  2. 02 KSR KSR Show, 9/29: Tune in live at 10 a.m.
  3. 03 KSR KSR Today: Kentucky Basketball gets Rolling, Stein Previews South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season