Tailgate Set-up

wdawg2011

Redshirt
Jun 20, 2011
12
0
0
With football season just around the corner I just wanted to check and see if anyone was interested in having someone set up their tailgate this year. I have been setting up and taking down for people for the past 3 years and I'm looking to pick up a few more set ups. All of my customers have come from the board or from word of mouth from members here. If anyone is interested send me a message and I will get you more information on prices and services.
Thanks!
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  4. 04 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad