Tailgate Setup

Popeyesdawg

Redshirt
May 27, 2013
4
0
0
Any students interested in making some extra cash and setting up a couple of tailgate tents please let me know. Or if anybody else knows of anyone who is setting up tents this year then please share the info. Usually the board is flooded with students looking for tent setup business but have not seen any mention of that this year.
 

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,707
24,571
113
We use the TailGate Company, and have nothing but good things to say. I'm not sure how many games you're planning on coming to, but if it's only a handfull - they're probably not price effective for you.
 

SteelDawg03

Redshirt
Aug 31, 2012
145
0
16
I talked with a friend and former coworker last night that will do 2 tents w/ 2 tables setup wherever you want (except the Dawg Walk) for 100$ a game. They store the tents and tables. Let me know if you want his #.
 

BirminghamDAWG

Redshirt
Aug 22, 2012
179
5
13
I talked with a friend and former coworker last night that will do 2 tents w/ 2 tables setup wherever you want (except the Dawg Walk) for 100$ a game. They store the tents and tables. Let me know if you want his #.

Is this on a per game basis? Or is there a full season commitment?
 

SteelDawg03

Redshirt
Aug 31, 2012
145
0
16
tailgate info

They know that chances are some fans might not be able to make it to every game, but they want them to sign up for at least 5 games. If that isn't possible, and you have single games that you want to look at getting a tent for, they will work with you.
 

Pookieray

All-Conference
Oct 14, 2012
1,267
1,108
113
Know a couple Freshman

I know a couple of freshman that are interested. I talked to one of them today when I read your post.

I'll send you there number in a pm.
 

SteelDawg03

Redshirt
Aug 31, 2012
145
0
16
Got ours set up with them yesterday. He said he had someone back out so they had an extra spot... 100$ a week for 2 tents and 2 tables with guaranteed spots except on the Dawg Walk. Let me know if interested.
 

Dawguire

Redshirt
Feb 11, 2013
15
0
0
Got ours set up with them yesterday. He said he had someone back out so they had an extra spot... 100$ a week for 2 tents and 2 tables with guaranteed spots except on the Dawg Walk. Let me know if interested.

I'm interested if this is still available
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?