TailGating At Alabama.

sack07

Nov 11, 2008
A few guys are headed over to tuscaloosa this weekend. Any good spots to tailgate? if so where?

None of us have been there before so a little info would really help</p>

3000lbchicken

May 1, 2006
Also, remove all MSU logos or decals from your vehicle.

I was there in '06. When leaving the stadium, we passed several vehicles with MSU decals with blown windshields, front and back. Granted, we won, and they were pissed, but still.

hullabaloodog

Jul 10, 2008
But I do have one suggestion. Stop by Archibald's in Northport and pick up a couple of pounds of sliced pork and/or a couple of slabs of ribs for your tailgate. Oh, and get extra sauce because that stuff is amazing. I can't imagine going anywhere near Tuscaloosa without stopping by there.

fishwater99

Jun 4, 2007
It will be packed, get there early and park where you can on campus.
There will be over 100,000 people on campus for the game.
We used to park near the practice fields or sorority row.
Some people park at the mall and ride the shuttle bus.
I doubt there will be much vandalism b/c we will lose, but it is at night.

Birmingham

Nov 10, 2008
Not sure what kind of experience 3000lbchicken had but go to the quad and you can tailgate with anybody. You are not going to have a single problem with a Miss. State logo or anything of the sort. You bring a case of beer and there isn't a tent that you won't be welcomed into. Seriously, don't think for a second that Alabama fans are as bad as LSU, Auburn, and Tennessee fans say they are. If you don't believe me that's fine, all I ask is that you post your experience after the game on the forum to let everyone know how it was. We are beyond passionate about football but we are are beyond passionate about our tailgating as well and believe the more the better. No matter what team you support.

GO TO THE QUAD (Denny Chimes) and have fun.

3000lbchicken

May 1, 2006
Loved it for the most part. But, it's been my experience that when the team sucks, the fans suck too. Mostly the younger ones. I've had some good times there and I've witnessed some horrific stuff too.

Birmingham

Nov 10, 2008
<div class="scrolling"> <div>
<div> Loved it for the most part. But, it's been my experience that when the team sucks, the fans suck too. Mostly the younger ones. I've had some good times there and I've witnessed some horrific stuff too. </div>
I guess it's a good thing that we are winning than. I see what you're saying. I hope nobody has any bad experiences this weekend and I don't think that anybody will. </div> </div>

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007

</p>

Birmingham

Nov 10, 2008
derhuntr, you seem awfully caught up in the format of a forum rather than the discussion in a forum. I on the other hand am the opposite. Tell you what, you keep responding in the appropriate manner and I won't bother you for doing so. In return, I will continue discussing the subject of threads and will expect the same courtesy from you. Thanks bro.

graddawg

Jun 4, 2007
It's hard to follow a discussion if no one knows which comment you're referring to. Is it really that hard to figure out?

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
second, i am simply offering a suggestion for you to stop screwing up a thread. it makes it much harder to follow your all insightful bama homer logic when you respond incorrectly. you would receive the exact same post from me or any number of people on here if you continued to respond to yourself rather than the correct person. take offense all you want to me actually trying to help you keep YOUR conversation going in a logical manner.

finally, expect nothing from me. it isn't required on a MSU message board for me to treat you with respect or courtesy.... especially when you start your first thread with a ghey *** attempt at sarcasm.