Tailgating question

DesfluraneDawg

Redshirt
Nov 11, 2007
45
0
0
For years, I have basically gotten to campus about 3 hours before gametime and havent set up a tailgate since the 80's. I will be in Starkville Friday. Do you think I need to be there at 5:00 or can I get a decent spot Saturday morning? I'm not really interested in the Junction, maybe something near Barnes & Noble or the architecture department.
 

Squiddog89

Redshirt
Dec 7, 2010
36
0
0
Last Egg Bowl at State it was just a first come first serve deal. Barnes and Nobles area had hardly any tents on the Friday before the game. As long as you get there early on Saturday you should be fine.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar