If he watches another strike 3 fastball at the thighs I'm going to freaking lose itI just don't understand the attachment the staff has to highfill.
He doesn’t want to work tomorrowLooked like a perfect Strike 3 to me....
I was about to post the same thing. Absolutely was 44 K’s that inning in my personal record book
He's fast if he can ever get on baseI just don't understand the attachment the staff has to highfill.
He's not as fast as he thinks he is though. Dude has run into more outs than the entire team combinedHe's fast if he can ever get on base
I guess at some point in the season he may finally blossom.He's fast if he can ever get on base
More like LowEmpty, amirite???I dont like calling out players, but highfill looks like he aint even trying
Blue is making up **** as he goesThat might be a brand new balk I've never seen before
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5