Is tanner wearing sliding shorts? Probably the highest pants I’ve ever seen.
Is tanner wearing sliding shorts? Probably the highest pants I’ve ever seen.
Put me down for, "Don't give two ***** as long as he hits"
I hope they're not as bad as these from HD6's reply:
[TWEET]1363203124111024131[/TWEET]
There is no bigger Traditionalist on this board than me, but......SMDH at this thread.
I knew there were several on this board starting to slowly come out of the closet(you know who you are) but the fashion police thing is taking it to far.
Are you guys seriously complaining about how college kids wear their baseball uniforms?
I'd say "grow up," but you old timers have obviously grown up too much.
I noticed at least 3 wearing them last night. Guess I'm old school, don't like those at all or the ones that go all the way to the shoes either
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again