Taters left out of realignment??

DaboSits2PeePee

Feb 2, 2023
lol. No idea how legit this account is, and don’t really care. It’s funny. Share with all your clemmy contacts. Meltdowns are sure to follow. Or, if you’re @Yard_Pimps or @Harvard Gamecock you can defend Clem with all your might. :cool:

DaboSits2PeePee

Feb 2, 2023
It’s not that I don’t want it to happen I just don’t think it will, when it all shakes out.
Just busting your balls my guy. I certainly don’t have they mental capacity with all the portal stuff going on for that debate again!!

I say we just run with this account as truth until proven otherwise!

Big JC

May 12, 2023
The only reason I can think of for that to maybe be true is the fact that Clemson really doesn't bring a big tv market to the table. Clemson is a relatively small school from a state with a small population and no major metro area and the fan base is small compared to an FSU.

Those factors combined with Dabo being a total tool might make them less attractive to the B1G.

Reactions: DeBoer31

Yard_Pimps

Jul 11, 2022
Just busting your balls my guy. I certainly don’t have they mental capacity with all the portal stuff going on for that debate again!!

I say we just run with this account as truth until proven otherwise!
I heard you there. My response wasn’t meant to be an argument.

Reactions: Rogue Cock

DaboSits2PeePee

Feb 2, 2023
The only reason I can think of for that to maybe be true is the fact that Clemson really doesn't bring a big tv market to the table. Clemson is a relatively small school from a state with a small population and no major metro area and the fan base is small compared to an FSU.

Those factors combined with Dabo being a total tool might make them less attractive to the B1G.
I agree with you, but for the sake saving us all 3 weeks of debating again, let’s all just agree that the Blue Blood account is legit the ultimate source of alignment news.

DaboSits2PeePee

Feb 2, 2023
I heard you there. My response wasn’t meant to be an argument.
Hulk Hogan Agree GIF

Reactions: Kferg

Big JC

May 12, 2023
I agree with you, but for the sake saving us all 3 weeks of debating again, let’s all just agree that the Blue Blood account is legit the ultimate source of alignment news.
It would be glorious to see Clemson left in a gutted ACC where their biggest conference rival was Georgia tech.

Reactions: HWGcock

Rogue Cock

Joined Sep 11, 2000
Jan 22, 2022

The reason they aren't attractive to the B1G is that they do not have the academic credentials and they don't attract enough research funding. The fact they are a relatively small school in a small state doesn't help them either.

Reactions: Harvard Gamecock

RUMMENIGGE

Jan 31, 2022
I think if clesmon does not get invited or accepted in to the Southeastern Conference or the Big 10 then they would stop playing South Carolina as a result of despite and anger they are being left behind

Sparklecity

Jan 20, 2022
All of there sports team are on a rise. They just won their 4th ( I think) soccer championship tonight. Basketball is #13, 9-0. Women's softball is one of the best in the nation and football seems to be looking better next year

Reactions: Evilchicken

Evilchicken

Mar 25, 2022
All of there sports team are on a rise. They just won their 4th ( I think) soccer championship tonight. Basketball is #13, 9-0. Women's softball is one of the best in the nation and football seems to be looking better next year
We have a championship equestrian team, and WBB.

DaboSits2PeePee

Feb 2, 2023
Football drives everything and they’re on a decline. Their D kept them from having a disastrous season this year, and they’re losing a ton of starters. I know they’ve recruited well, but a lot of snaps are walking out. I don’t see them being any better, especially adding UGA next year.

Uscg1984

Jan 28, 2022

Please. They have a very large fanbase in the 23rd largest state in the country and, unfortunately, are a national brand. They are also physically located within the 36th largest TV market in the country, right behind #35 Austin and just ahead of #37 Cincinnati. As long as schools like WVU, IA State, Oklahoma State, and others have a seat at the table of realignment, Clemson certainly will as well. I hate them as much as anybody, but my hatred hasn't caused me to lose touch with reality.

I agree Dabo is a total tool.

Reactions: Harvard Gamecock

DaboSits2PeePee

Feb 2, 2023
Please. They have a very large fanbase in the 23rd largest state in the country and, unfortunately, are a national brand. They are also physically located within the 36th largest TV market in the country, right behind #35 Austin and just ahead of #37 Cincinnati. As long as schools like WVU, IA State, Oklahoma State, and others have a seat at the table of realignment, Clemson certainly will as well. I hate them as much as anybody, but my hatred hasn't caused me to lose touch with reality.

I agree Dabo is a total tool.
This thread is to accept Blue Bloods Bias as the gospel on this subject and laugh at the taters about it. Please stay on topic. TIA.

• Love
Reactions: B.Springs Cock

Harvard Gamecock

Jan 20, 2022
Sorry man...you got lumped in with the general conference realignment debate from a few months ago. Yardie was trying his best to convince me that Clem was some big time national brand. You were just arguing that teams were leaving the ACC sooner than later.
It's debatable as to how much Clemson would be considered a "big" national brand, certainly not on the level of OSU, Michigan, ND, etc, but with that said I believe they would warrant attention as an addition to another conference (excluding the B1G )

muscleknight

Jan 20, 2022
Doesn't the big 12 champ get a spot in the playoff? If so then CU going to the big 12 could benefit them if the big 12 is weak. Also with FSU and Miami gone it will keep the ACC weak and they get into the playoff that way.

DaboSits2PeePee

Feb 2, 2023
It's debatable as to how much Clemson would be considered a "big" national brand, certainly not on the level of OSU, Michigan, ND, etc, but with that said I believe they would warrant attention as an addition to another conference (excluding the B1G )
Don't disagree. I think already having a team in SC muddies things a little for the SEC. Otherwise I think they'd probably already be here if they really wanted to.

Latest posts