K, Scheyer and Capei in the house has to mean good news.........doesn't it?
OFC
Duke is the king of basketball now and its a good time to be a subject of the King.
Could be a little while longer before Giles commits anywhere. Landing Tatum (which was basically over for a while now) helps a great deal with Giles.So how long till Giles? Can't imagine much longer
considering he has a lifetime contract I wouldn't bet on it.. LolNext what I would like to see is for coach K saying , I just signed my new contract which will take me through the 2025 season..
Cough Marques Bolden cough
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6