Someone provide a "from left to right" on who is who.
yea but what's the random white guys' names? They're important too.
I've got a feeling about 80% of the team gets plenty of fatties.
if you follow UK basketball and can't tell who's who by looking at that pic then you don't really deserve to have anyone tell ya. Sorrynotsorry.
:cool2:[banana][banana]:boxing::cool2:[cheers]
![]()
who is this tho 4 real
if you follow UK basketball even marginally you should know.
Really? I'm supposed to know every white guy in that photo?
Malik needs to work on some crunches, IMO.
Pretty sure that's Brad Calipari.
he got that humility from his idol, apollo creed.Hawkins looks the most relaxed, not trying to puff up for the photo.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine