I missed Big Blue Madness and the Blue/White Game, so I didn’t get my hands on the poster until just today. I love how it looks, but I just wish they’d print the schedule on it. Oh well, Go Cats!!!
Toppins big cyclops eye in middle of his head got me.I legit let a laugh out in the office at Cal’s ears.
I loled at Livingston’s shoulders! Great work!I missed Big Blue Madness and the Blue/White Game, so I didn’t get my hands on the poster until just today. I love how it looks, but I just wish they’d print the schedule on it. Oh well, Go Cats!!!
![]()
1.
2. Livingston shoulders
3. Toppin third eye
4. 2222-2023
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14. Cal ears
15.
16.
17.
18.
19. Conf USA
20.
21. Save a lot
22. Oscar braces (didn’t show up well)
I missed Big Blue Madness and the Blue/White Game, so I didn’t get my hands on the poster until just today. I love how it looks, but I just wish they’d print the schedule on it. Oh well, Go Cats!!!
![]()
Nice. Five more!Wallace's head on Theiro's body.
That's real.toppins hair
Closecason has something on his shorts
That's real too.Thiero's leg is huge
Error on the original postercason's hand next to Ware
Error on the original postererbyshire playing with half an arm.
wildcat logo under year is vertical instead of horizontal lol
Yes and Yes.Power K in the lower left corner.
Probably not, but he’d enjoy it whilst expanding his mind. What’s left of it at this point.Did bill Walton consult on that poster?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU