Wake up time for RU. We shall see what this team is made of.We are a 5.5 / 6 point favorite
When I saw this I planned to make the largest bet of my life - RU money line
Don’t see any line, only that Rutgers 70% to win.Hmmm espn says Rutgers +5. Must be wrong I guess?
To me, the line is a stay-away, but the bet, if I were to make one, would be under 132.5.We are a 5.5 / 6 point favorite
When I saw this I planned to make the largest bet of my life - RU money line
Don’t see any line, only that Rutgers 70% to win.
They removed the line, wish I knew how to post a screenshot from earlier but I guess it was just wrong regardless
ESPN (and ESPN only) had it wrong this morning, and corrected it now.
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
The Knight Report
Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
The Knight Report
Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week