Wake up time for RU. We shall see what this team is made of.We are a 5.5 / 6 point favorite
When I saw this I planned to make the largest bet of my life - RU money line
Don’t see any line, only that Rutgers 70% to win.Hmmm espn says Rutgers +5. Must be wrong I guess?
To me, the line is a stay-away, but the bet, if I were to make one, would be under 132.5.We are a 5.5 / 6 point favorite
When I saw this I planned to make the largest bet of my life - RU money line
Don’t see any line, only that Rutgers 70% to win.
They removed the line, wish I knew how to post a screenshot from earlier but I guess it was just wrong regardless
ESPN (and ESPN only) had it wrong this morning, and corrected it now.
The Knight Report Football
College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure