Even thought I believe the refs were trash, we can’t guard the 3 to save our life and idk why it’s such an issue this year.Plus 15 points from the 3s and Plus 7 Points from the free throw line. How were we even in the game?? Actually I thought we out played them. Would have won this game if you could have played it without Referees.
It's why I have my doubts. We shot 54% and lost. We really do need to shoot (and make) some more 3s. Otherwise it puts a huge amount of pressure on us to shoot a high percentage from 2 and limit turnovers to maximize possessions. Just a harder way to go when you run into a team that gets hot from 3.Plus 15 points from the 3s and Plus 7 Points from the free throw line. How were we even in the game?? Actually I thought we out played them. Would have won this game if you could have played it without Referees.
Even thought I believe the refs were trash, we can’t guard the 3 to save our life and idk why it’s such an issue this year.
We've actually been really good at it for most of the second half of the year. It's kind of hard to game plan when UT has a guy who had missed 24 of his last 27 3' makes them
Plus 15 points from the 3s and Plus 7 Points from the free throw line. How were we even in the game?? Actually I thought we out played them. Would have won this game if you could have played it without Referees.
reportedExactly, how we’re yall in the game? The referees. SEC officiating has been garbage all year.
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU