Tennessee's Offense

Henry Kissinger

Redshirt
Aug 30, 2006
1,319
0
0
http://scores.espn.go.com...gameId=282922633&confId=8

I knew it was bad, but I didn't realize that their offensive numbers are almost exactly the same as ours.

Total Offense
MSU - 103
UT - 104

Passing Offense
MSU - 91
UT - 94

Rushing Offense
MSU - 90
UT - 89

This is the third team we've played like this (Auburn, Vandy), so hopefully our defense shows up like it did in those games. But this one is away. I woke up kind of wooly this morning, but I'm just going to say 20-10, UT.
 

slickdawg

Redshirt
May 28, 2007
2,086
0
0
Dr. Kissinger, please don't forget the random ******* theory. He's coming today in the name of Nick Stephens.
 

OEMDawg

Redshirt
Mar 22, 2008
1,383
0
0
Yep, one of 2 things is going to happen. Nick Stephens is going to toss if all over the field at about an 80% clip, or Arian Foster is going to run for 200.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,598
31,869
113
I don't think I've ever seen so many terrible offenses in the conference. Vandy, MSU, Auburn, & UT are all right at or below 300 yards per game.
 

Woof Man Jack

Redshirt
Apr 20, 2006
946
0
0
Stephens is a pretty good QB, just inexperienced. Foster could end his career at UT as the all-time leading rusher. Those guys may kick our ***, but they are far from random ********.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar