Terrible idea students...

Dinkle

Redshirt
Jan 28, 2009
1,013
0
0
info:
Here at MSU, we throw bottles on the court, bash fans' heads in with cowbells and administer brutal verbal harassment toward opposing players via text message.

Listen, we aren't bad people. Hospitality state?

I know a common pattern of behavior when I see one. I know what civil unrest looks like. Clearly, we're all just calling out for how things used to be: victories by any means possible.

It's time Jackie. It's time for The Return of the Kang.

We will win a national championship in every sport and go on probation for 30 years.

And we will all be completely OK with that.
yea Dr. K will really bring it into consideration
 

dawgs123

Redshirt
Feb 26, 2010
69
0
0
Before you make a post criticizing the students you should probably read over it, you now just made yourself look dumb.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four