I’m at a loss for words with this team. Ten point favorite and at home. Unbelievable how this team can go from Jekyll to Hyde from game to game. No other word but embarrassing.
LOL suck it.....
I’m at a loss for words with this team. Ten point favorite and at home. Unbelievable how this team can go from Jekyll to Hyde from game to game. No other word but embarrassing.
One would think posters who want to be edgy would at least wait to see if they're right. What a maroon.I’m at a loss for words with this team. Ten point favorite and at home. Unbelievable how this team can go from Jekyll to Hyde from game to game. No other word but embarrassing.
Keep trying to prop yourself up..,
Grow a sack, man up and admit you posted to early.
Geez
Only thing I would ( hopefully will) change is the thread title to Terrible Win. Changes nothing about the subject matter.
Sadly I'm no longer surprised by these sh*t shows. We seem to have at least one every week.
It was an accurate take. Vandy pissed this game away, and about the only good thing one can say about our play tonight is SGA's offense and late free throw makes.Great post
I’m at a loss for words with this team. Ten point favorite and at home. Unbelievable how this team can go from Jekyll to Hyde from game to game. No other word but embarrassing.
It will probably be the last regular season game I watch of this team. I’ve believed in this team all year and I still think they may figure it out by March but tonight is brutal
Vandy is the team that should be embarrassed. They had this game won.
Bye Felicia.It will probably be the last regular season game I watch of this team. I’ve believed in this team all year and I still think they may figure it out by March but tonight is brutal
I’m at a loss for words with this team. Ten point favorite and at home. Unbelievable how this team can go from Jekyll to Hyde from game to game. No other word but embarrassing.
I’m at a loss for words with this team. Ten point favorite and at home. Unbelievable how this team can go from Jekyll to Hyde from game to game. No other word but embarrassing.
Totally didn’t deserve that win. Seriously frustrating team to watch. I stand by what I said. I think they can figure it out by March but man oh man, not much positives to take away outside the final score.
ByeIt will probably be the last regular season game I watch of this team. I’ve believed in this team all year and I still think they may figure it out by March but tonight is brutal
Perhaps the OP is embarrassing.I’m at a loss for words with this team. Ten point favorite and at home. Unbelievable how this team can go from Jekyll to Hyde from game to game. No other word but embarrassing.
We should be embarrassed about needing Vanderbilt to lose instead of beating Vanderbilt.
But...it counts as a win in the W column
And we took it, opened it, and put it to good use.Absolute gift by Vandy at the end of regulation.
Good. Drop you fandom. GtfoIt will probably be the last regular season game I watch of this team. I’ve believed in this team all year and I still think they may figure it out by March but tonight is brutal
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say talks injuries, roster and staff updates, Big Blue Madness and MORE from UK Media Day!
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina
KSR Football
Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays