They aren’t going to be an nit teamTexas Tech is trash. But they will do pretty well in the NIT.
You could have gotten a ticket to that game on stub hub for $10. The cheapest I saw it for the UK game was $150. I think the last time I looked prior to the UK game was the night before the game. So it may have dropped some right before tip. I was impressed that Tech was able to keep the BBN out as well as they were. I didn't see much blue in the crowd at Lubbock.
Well, after all, it is Lubbock.
Texas Tech is trash. But they will do pretty well in the NIT.
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend