Thanks

MKordIUBB

Senior
Jul 19, 2017
926
845
0
I don’t know how, after 7 games, but I think you woke the Hoosiers up. I don’t think we beat MSU without losing to you guys. Just wondering btw, do you guys have any seniors that play meaningful minutes?
 
  • Like
Reactions: AD888

Shell21

Heisman
Mar 23, 2004
37,086
26,209
113
We have only have one senior 7 footer Shaq Doorson who starts but only plays half the game at most . Doesn’t score a lot
 

NJDOVES

All-Conference
Dec 21, 2005
2,730
1,673
113
I don’t know how, after 7 games, but I think you woke the Hoosiers up. I don’t think we beat MSU without losing to you guys. Just wondering btw, do you guys have any seniors that play meaningful minutes?

Your very welcome! It was our pleasure! We’d like to do it again ASAP. Btw, all our guys play meaningful minutes, not just the seniors, Coach Pike insists on it... :sunglasses:
 

MKordIUBB

Senior
Jul 19, 2017
926
845
0
Your very welcome! It was our pleasure! We’d like to do it again ASAP. Btw, all our guys play meaningful minutes, not just the seniors, Coach Pike insists on it... :sunglasses:
Just wondering how much of your team will come back next year.
 

APKnight

All-Conference
Nov 21, 2013
1,540
1,294
66
Almost everyone, and we add a 4 star 6’5” combo guard. We should continue to get better.
 

80RU

All-American
Jan 31, 2011
6,829
5,531
113
I don’t know how, after 7 games, but I think you woke the Hoosiers up. I don’t think we beat MSU without losing to you guys. Just wondering btw, do you guys have any seniors that play meaningful minutes?
To give you a straight answer, there is one senior on the roster and he plays 18 minutes a game. The two guys he splits time with pretty evenly are coming back. In addition, the guy who started most of last year and is redshirting this year is coming back at that position. The incoming players are a combo guard who transferred from Texas coming off red shirt and a tall point guard who many expect will start immediately next year. We will again have depth and our shortcoming of being a little thin on ball handlers should be resolved. Our issues with shooting from the perimeter will unfortunately only be resolved by the present roster improving. Overall, most expect us to improve significantly next year.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NJDOVES
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
  2. 02 The Knight Report Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
  3. 03 The Knight Report The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition
  4. 04 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  5. 05 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod