I don’t know how, after 7 games, but I think you woke the Hoosiers up. I don’t think we beat MSU without losing to you guys. Just wondering btw, do you guys have any seniors that play meaningful minutes?
Just wondering how much of your team will come back next year.Your very welcome! It was our pleasure! We’d like to do it again ASAP. Btw, all our guys play meaningful minutes, not just the seniors, Coach Pike insists on it... :sunglasses:
To give you a straight answer, there is one senior on the roster and he plays 18 minutes a game. The two guys he splits time with pretty evenly are coming back. In addition, the guy who started most of last year and is redshirting this year is coming back at that position. The incoming players are a combo guard who transferred from Texas coming off red shirt and a tall point guard who many expect will start immediately next year. We will again have depth and our shortcoming of being a little thin on ball handlers should be resolved. Our issues with shooting from the perimeter will unfortunately only be resolved by the present roster improving. Overall, most expect us to improve significantly next year.I don’t know how, after 7 games, but I think you woke the Hoosiers up. I don’t think we beat MSU without losing to you guys. Just wondering btw, do you guys have any seniors that play meaningful minutes?
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?