Thanks

mikesalem

All-American
Nov 2, 2009
10,841
6,693
113
I would like to thank everyone for their help with getting me to the game Saturday and for the help with paying for my copay for my new wheelchair! I am so blessed with family, friends, and neighbors in Lynchburg, Salem, and across the state of Va! From my biological family, to my Salem Football Fans Facebook page family, and to my VaPreps family, you are all my family and I thank you and love you beyond what words can express! Thank you for the early Christmas presents, heck even the Salem Spartans coaches and players played along, pun intended. Now go win that 8th 4A Va Football Championship guys.(Just 1 more present please?)
 

blackknight_pride

All-Conference
Sep 27, 2016
1,973
1,517
0
I would like to thank everyone for their help with getting me to the game Saturday and for the help with paying for my copay for my new wheelchair! I am so blessed with family, friends, and neighbors in Lynchburg, Salem, and across the state of Va! From my biological family, to my Salem Football Fans Facebook page family, and to my VaPreps family, you are all my family and I thank you and love you beyond what words can express! Thank you for the early Christmas presents, heck even the Salem Spartans coaches and players played along, pun intended. Now go win that 8th 4A Va Football Championship guys.(Just 1 more present please?)

You're the only reason I'm rooting for Salem :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: mikesalem
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Springers Shutout Skyhawks 38-0!
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Brooke Point Defeats Riverbend 35-28 in 3 Overtime
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Hopewell Outlast Meadowbrook 40-32!
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps LIVE Interactive VA High School Football Scoreboard
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 9-25-26 (WEEK 5)