Better than Batfleck I guess.
I thought Affleck was great as Batman, actually....the movies themselves just sucked, unfortunately. He did he job, though.
Keaton was the best Batman. I'll take that to my grave.
He's legit. Watch some of his other work, like The Lighthouse.
Michael Keaton played the roll the way DC originally wrote it. As a comic book character. And Jack Nicholson was a fantastic Joker. How he became the Joker was even comical.
Keaton was the best Batman. I'll take that to my grave.
Holy crap, I had absolutely no idea that Bale was from the U.K.
In other DC news...The Flash movie will have Affleck and Keaton as their multiverse versions of Batman/ Bruce Wayne.
Kevin Conroy says 'hi'.
Fight me.
Holy crap, I had absolutely no idea that Bale was from the U.K.
I want to hate it because of the obvious, but that looks really dark and Batman is supposed to be dark. Looks good imo.
Michael Keaton played the roll the way DC originally wrote it. As a comic book character. And Jack Nicholson was a fantastic Joker. How he became the Joker was even comical.
And lead in one of the best movies ever made, Gung Ho.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
Rivals Football Recruiting
How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense