The courtesy flush

bulldogcountry1

Redshirt
Jun 4, 2007
2,311
1
38
Why is it so hard to teach people this concept?It’s as if human beings insist on smelling their own crap as long as possible, and they want everyone else to join the party.
 
Nov 16, 2005
29,306
24,461
113
Hell I’d take just flushing the toilet when you’re done. I don’t know how many times I’ve gone into a public restroom to find the toilet not flushed.
 

PBRME

All-American
Feb 12, 2004
11,397
5,485
113
Even worse are the ones with just a turd and no tp.
 

Dawg1979

Redshirt
Jun 23, 2015
1,546
0
0
i truly don't get the turd with no TP. is a bragging thing, look how big my crap is? or is it a just dont know any better. welp, i just crapped, let me get up outta here. crusty *** and all.
 

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,523
27,494
113
[FONT=&quot]Important life-saving terminology here. Memorize these definitions and pooping at work will become a pure pleasure

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]ESCAPEE: A fart that slips out while taking a leak at the urinal or forcing poop in a stall. This is usually accompanied by a sudden wave of panic/embarrassment. This is similar to the hot flash you receive when passing an unseen police car & speeding. If you release an escapee, do not acknowledge it. Pretend it did not happen. If you are standing next to the farter at the urinal, pretend that you did not hear it. No one likes an escapee, it is uncomfortable for all involved. Making a joke or laughing makes both parties feel uneasy.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]JAILBREAK (Used in conjunction with escapee): When forcing a poop, several farts slip out at a machine gun’s pace. This is usually a side effect of diarrhea or a hangover. If this should happen do not panic, remain in the stall until everyone has left the bathroom so to spare everyone the awkwardness of what just occurred.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]COURTESY FLUSH: The act of flushing the toilet the instant the nose cone of the poop log hits the water and the poop is whisked away to an undisclosed location. This reduces the amount of air time the poop has to stink up the bathroom. This can help you avoid being caught doing the WALK OF SHAME.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]WALK OF SHAME: Walking from the stall, to the sink, to the door after you have just stunk-up the *******. This can be a very uncomfortable moment if someone walks in and busts you. As with all farts, it is best to pretend that the smell does not exist. Can be avoided with the use of a COURTESY FLUSH.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]OUT OF THE CLOSET POOPER: A colleague who poops at work and is damn proud of it. You will often see an Out of the Closet Pooper enter the bathroom with a newspaper or magazine under their arm. Always look around the office for the Out OF THE CLOSET POOPER before entering the bathroom.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]SAFE HAVEN: A seldom used bathroom somewhere in the building where you can least expect visitors. Try floors that are predominantly of the opposite sex. This will reduce the odds of a pooper of your sex entering the bathroom.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]TURD BURGLAR: A pooper who does not realize that you’re in the stall and tries to force the door open. This is one of the most shocking and vulnerable moments that occur when taking a dump at work. If this occurs, remain in the stall until the TURD BURGLAR leaves. This way you will avoid all uncomfortable eye contact. TURD BURGLARS have been know to cause premature pinchage, which inevitably causes you to pinch one off in the middle.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]CAMO-COUGH: A phony cough which alerts all new entrants into the bathroom that you are in a stall. This can be used to cover-up a WATERMELON or to alert potential TURD BURGLARS.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]WATERMELON: A turd that creates a loud splash when hitting the toilet water. This is also an embarrassing incident. If you feel a WATERMELON coming on, create a diversion. See CAMO-COUGH.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]HAVANA OMELET: A load of diarrhea that creates a series of loud splashes in the toilet water. Often accompanied by an escapee. Try using a CAMO-COUGH.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]UNCLE TED: A bathroom user who seems to linger around forever. Could spend extended lengths of time in front of the mirror or sitting on the pot. An UNCLE TED makes it difficult to relax while on the crapper, as you should always wait to drop your load when the bathroom is empty. This benefits you as well as the other bathroom attendees.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]FLY BY: The act of scouting out a bathroom before pooping. Walk in, check for other poopers. If there are others in the bathroom, leave and come back again. Be careful not to become a FREQUENT FLYER. People may become suspicious if they catch you constantly going into the bathroom.[/FONT]
 

PBRME

All-American
Feb 12, 2004
11,397
5,485
113
I had a safe haven at my old office. In our immediate office we had 2 bathrooms about the size of a closet. It was 10-20 feet away from everyone in the office, and next to our break room. Everyone sitting at their desk faced that doors.

On the other side of the building was a plus size bathroom. 10-12 urinals on the wall. 5 large stalls. I swear, besides me, the Only people that came in there was the cleaning crew to clean it. It was always spotless.
 

Mobile Bay

All-Conference
Jul 26, 2020
4,242
2,184
113
I had a safe haven at my old office. In our immediate office we had 2 bathrooms about the size of a closet. It was 10-20 feet away from everyone in the office, and next to our break room. Everyone sitting at their desk faced that doors.

On the other side of the building was a plus size bathroom. 10-12 urinals on the wall. 5 large stalls. I swear, besides me, the Only people that came in there was the cleaning crew to clean it. It was always spotless.

I had one on campus. Behind the reference stacks in the library. No stalls, just one toilet and a locking door. Nobody knew it was there.
 

Xenomorph

Heisman
Feb 15, 2007
16,128
10,672
113
Ought to add: UPPER DECKER... A strategically used weapon in an especially acrimonious work environment where you perform a stealth mission by dropping bombs in the toilet tank rather than the bowl. Replace the tank cover and make a very quiet exit.
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,707
12,441
113
My office is next to the men's room. I have been in it for 5 years now and can tell by footstep sounds coming down the hall who's going in, I then can hear if they close the stall door and lock it or stop at the urinal. I can hear the flush of both and know who does courtesy flushes, who doesn't flush at all and who has to do double flushes. Thank God I can't hear the Watermelons or Havana Omelets. I know way more about peoples rest room habits than I want to.
 

johnson86-1

All-American
Aug 22, 2012
15,178
5,721
113
Feb 4, 2015
1,060
66
48
Important life-saving terminology here. Memorize these definitions and pooping at work will become a pure pleasure


ESCAPEE: A fart that slips out while taking a leak at the urinal or forcing poop in a stall. This is usually accompanied by a sudden wave of panic/embarrassment. This is similar to the hot flash you receive when passing an unseen police car & speeding. If you release an escapee, do not acknowledge it. Pretend it did not happen. If you are standing next to the farter at the urinal, pretend that you did not hear it. No one likes an escapee, it is uncomfortable for all involved. Making a joke or laughing makes both parties feel uneasy.


JAILBREAK (Used in conjunction with escapee): When forcing a poop, several farts slip out at a machine gun’s pace. This is usually a side effect of diarrhea or a hangover. If this should happen do not panic, remain in the stall until everyone has left the bathroom so to spare everyone the awkwardness of what just occurred.


COURTESY FLUSH: The act of flushing the toilet the instant the nose cone of the poop log hits the water and the poop is whisked away to an undisclosed location. This reduces the amount of air time the poop has to stink up the bathroom. This can help you avoid being caught doing the WALK OF SHAME.


WALK OF SHAME: Walking from the stall, to the sink, to the door after you have just stunk-up the *******. This can be a very uncomfortable moment if someone walks in and busts you. As with all farts, it is best to pretend that the smell does not exist. Can be avoided with the use of a COURTESY FLUSH.


OUT OF THE CLOSET POOPER: A colleague who poops at work and is damn proud of it. You will often see an Out of the Closet Pooper enter the bathroom with a newspaper or magazine under their arm. Always look around the office for the Out OF THE CLOSET POOPER before entering the bathroom.


SAFE HAVEN: A seldom used bathroom somewhere in the building where you can least expect visitors. Try floors that are predominantly of the opposite sex. This will reduce the odds of a pooper of your sex entering the bathroom.


TURD BURGLAR: A pooper who does not realize that you’re in the stall and tries to force the door open. This is one of the most shocking and vulnerable moments that occur when taking a dump at work. If this occurs, remain in the stall until the TURD BURGLAR leaves. This way you will avoid all uncomfortable eye contact. TURD BURGLARS have been know to cause premature pinchage, which inevitably causes you to pinch one off in the middle.


CAMO-COUGH: A phony cough which alerts all new entrants into the bathroom that you are in a stall. This can be used to cover-up a WATERMELON or to alert potential TURD BURGLARS.


WATERMELON: A turd that creates a loud splash when hitting the toilet water. This is also an embarrassing incident. If you feel a WATERMELON coming on, create a diversion. See CAMO-COUGH.


HAVANA OMELET: A load of diarrhea that creates a series of loud splashes in the toilet water. Often accompanied by an escapee. Try using a CAMO-COUGH.


UNCLE TED: A bathroom user who seems to linger around forever. Could spend extended lengths of time in front of the mirror or sitting on the pot. An UNCLE TED makes it difficult to relax while on the crapper, as you should always wait to drop your load when the bathroom is empty. This benefits you as well as the other bathroom attendees.


FLY BY: The act of scouting out a bathroom before pooping. Walk in, check for other poopers. If there are others in the bathroom, leave and come back again. Be careful not to become a FREQUENT FLYER. People may become suspicious if they catch you constantly going into the bathroom.


Thanks, I so needed this. I laughed so hard I almost farted.
 

Uncle Ruckus

All-American
Apr 1, 2011
15,319
6,710
113
Disagree with this. There are some things you are supposed to be proud of, and having an excellent smelling **** is one. There are some things that you just have to share with everyone.
 

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,523
27,494
113
Ought to add: UPPER DECKER... A strategically used weapon in an especially acrimonious work environment where you perform a stealth mission by dropping bombs in the toilet tank rather than the bowl. Replace the tank cover and make a very quiet exit.

So, you're the one, eh.....
 

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,523
27,494
113
Disagree with this. There are some things you are supposed to be proud of, and having an excellent smelling **** is one. There are some things that you just have to share with everyone.

 

GloryDawg

Heisman
Mar 3, 2005
20,658
19,411
113
If any of you decide to kick the **** out of me, get a hotel room because it's more than a one day job.
 

kired

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2008
7,133
2,541
113
I believe it was fall semester 2002. Came home one afternoon, no one at the apartment, I go take a piss and the toilet lid is up. My roommate had left a turd in the toilet.

At first I'm thinking - god, why didn't he flush? Then I realize there's no TP.

Never looked at him the same after that.
 
Aug 15, 2011
757
348
63
We have an out of the closet pooper at my work...

whose poop smells like roadkill sitting out in the sun for about three days in the summer, and he doesn't courtesy flush. He's definitely proud of it. It's like hitting a wall when you walk in the restroom, and it will make you want to vomit. It's so bad that everybody in the office makes jokes about it.
 

bulldogcountry1

Redshirt
Jun 4, 2007
2,311
1
38
I’ve worked in a building with about 100 other men for 19 years, most of whom are well educated people. In all that time I’ve learned a lot about many of them you would never expect. Some never wash their hands. Some like to talk on their phones in the stall. Most don’t courtesy flush. In fact, most don’t even flush until they are headed out the door. Yeah, they stand getting their shirt tucked in perfect while their turd buddy just stares back at them.
 

Dawgology

Redshirt
Sep 15, 2011
828
1
0
Just get the Rona and you can't smell **** in the first place courtesy flush or not.

This. I haven’t smelled ***** or farts for 3 months. I swear it’s the only thing I can’t smell. All other smells have returned. I’m fine with it. It’s basically a superpower at this point.
 
Sep 21, 2017
975
760
93
This. I haven’t smelled ***** or farts for 3 months. I swear it’s the only thing I can’t smell. All other smells have returned. I’m fine with it. It’s basically a superpower at this point.


I'm in the same boat but I'm going on 10 months now.
 

dawgstudent

Heisman
Apr 15, 2003
40,526
22,324
113
This. I haven’t smelled ***** or farts for 3 months. I swear it’s the only thing I can’t smell. All other smells have returned. I’m fine with it. It’s basically a superpower at this point.
I will pray for you and your smelling powers to return.
 

hdogg

Senior
Nov 21, 2014
1,209
790
113
The courtesy flush is sort of like wearing a covid mask. I do it, and agree that it should help, but not sure if it really makes any difference.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama