He really does have mental issues. The thin skin has always been prevalent but the mental issues have really been showcased this past year.
OM fans are not far behind believing everything he says. I couldn't get behind a coach like him.
ShrubDog;1309277 I couldn't get behind a coach like him.[/QUOTE said:Im with you. When he compared Jesus being nailed to a cross to him and his situation with the NCAA that in itself proves it. There is no way I could ever get behind a coach like him. It's a good thing they have him, not us. I prefer our Scientologist** over there psychotic narcissist all week, every week and on Sunday's...
I believe this character was modeled after Hugh Freeze.
Freeze is a pimp. He coulda never outfought Dan. But I did not know until this day, It was Archie all along.
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS