The left and right

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,228
14,741
113
I like ketchup on my purple hulled peas

I love them plain, and I love ketchup, so I'd probably like them fine together.

The game changer recently for me after 45+ ph pea eating years, is how good a little mayo mixed in with peas and pot likker is. If you're not a mayo hater, definitely give it a try.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DerHntr

Pak Drescott

All-Conference
Dec 10, 2018
484
1,149
93
Tackles played great this weekend. Crazy to think our game one LT is now our RT and a guy we've never heard of is the LT. We might have more depth than we thought!
Jayvin James played well but I think Jimothy Lewis will lock down that LT spot once he is fully healthy with Reese handling the RT spot. Luke Work can provide depth at tackle also, so I think we'll be alright at those spots
 
  • Like
Reactions: The Cooterpoot

Chesusdog

All-American
May 2, 2006
5,123
5,538
113
I call the right one Pancho.

Your English ACT Score will determine if you can figure out the other.
See, for me the right one is Ned, the left is Dusty, and the man in the middle is Lucky. Together they are....

Steve Martin Film GIF
 

HotMop

All-American
May 8, 2006
8,566
7,314
113
Am I 17d up for liking mayo mixed with ketchup, mustard, pepper and Tabasco on French fries?
 

DAWGSANDSAINTS

All-Conference
Oct 10, 2022
3,334
3,042
113
I love them plain, and I love ketchup, so I'd probably like them fine together.

The game changer recently for me after 45+ ph pea eating years, is how good a little mayo mixed in with peas and pot likker is. If you're not a mayo hater, definitely give it a try.
While a little mayo is good on peas, a good homemade chili sauce is where it’s at.
And if neither of those are available then some hot pepper sauce is great as well.
My Dad used to make the best pepper sauce with these little red and green peppers that someone brought him back from Vietnam. He had 2-3 pots of peppers on our patio every year.
Great flavor but a little of that would go a long way.
 

ETK99

Heisman
Jul 30, 2019
10,303
14,243
112
If you aren't putting homemade chow chow (aka pea goo, aka pea sauce) on your peas, you ain't country. Mayonnaise? You bunch of sickos!
 

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,228
14,741
113
While a little mayo is good on peas, a good homemade chili sauce is where it’s at.
And if neither of those are available then some hot pepper sauce is great as well.
My Dad used to make the best pepper sauce with these little red and green peppers that someone brought him back from Vietnam. He had 2-3 pots of peppers on our patio every year.
Great flavor but a little of that would go a long way.

Great story. Still amazing to me that peppers are such a huge part of Asian cuisine, but they only got there from the Americas fairly recently, human history speaking.

I always have some kinda pepper sauce on peas, even if it's just Louisiana style cayenne sauce.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DAWGSANDSAINTS

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,228
14,741
113
If you aren't putting homemade chow chow (aka pea goo, aka pea sauce) on your peas, you ain't country. Mayonnaise? You bunch of sickos!

My cousin is country as it's possible to be, grows most all of his own vegetables, and has been putting mayo in his peas all his 60+ years.
 

M R DAWGS

All-Conference
Apr 13, 2018
2,292
2,187
113
The tooterpoot is only slightly less desirable than the cooterpoot. Both are frowned upon in life and on this board.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again