THE OFFICIAL MCANDREW PSU-CMU GAME THREAD!

Bison13

Oct 13, 2021
Central Michigan was cover zero and cover one for almost the entire first half. That leaves an extra man or two I n the box that our running back Has to make miss and it wasn’t happening today but the line was not as bad as Some here made it out to be.second half more cover two and viola, better running lanes

Reactions: step.eng69

PSU12046

Oct 18, 2021
Like Franco and Lydel ? I guess the modern game doesn't see two backs simultaneously in the backfield as a good scheme.
jon stewart wish GIF

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
My wife and I went to the PSU-CMU game yesterday. We arrived Friday afternoon and had plenty of time to see the campus, do some shopping, etc. It was a great trip and, of course, was great to see a win.

A few observations:

* The only place to get a latte and scone on a Friday night in town was Starbucks. All local coffee shops were closed. Sure, the bars were hopping with long lines out the door. I don’t get it. (Thank the man upstairs for Irving’s. We went there for breakfast yesterday. Excellent Cafe Mocha.)

* If I go to a September game again, I am going to have to bring a lot more paper towels. I ran out before kickoff. Pathetic, amateurish performance on my part. 😞

* Ice cream dishes at the Creamery are lot smaller than they used to be. This was my first time there in a few years. The dish they use now is almost as shallow as I am. 😑

Classof09

Oct 12, 2021
My wife and I went to the PSU-CMU game yesterday. We arrived Friday afternoon and had plenty of time to see the campus, do some shopping, etc. It was a great trip and, of course, was great to see a win.

A few observations:

* The only place to get a latte and scone on a Friday night in town was Starbucks. All local coffee shops were closed. Sure, the bars were hopping with long lines out the door. I don’t get it. (Thank the man upstairs for Irving’s. We went there for breakfast yesterday. Excellent Cafe Mocha.)

* If I go to a September game again, I am going to have to bring a lot more paper towels. I ran out before kickoff. Pathetic, amateurish performance on my part. 😞

* Ice cream dishes at the Creamery are lot smaller than they used to be. This was my first time there in a few years. The dish they use now is almost as shallow as I am. 😑
Did you see any of the game or with the nice weather and plenty of coeds, was ‘be right back’ the theme of the day?

CDLionFL

Oct 25, 2021
Was the 'talent' that good? And I hope your wife wasn't paying attention!!

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
Was the 'talent' that good? And I hope your wife wasn't paying attention!!

Holy hell it was good. Students, recent grads (guessing based on perceived age), and plenty of MILFs. Lots of short shorts and low-cut shirts. Skin out the wazoo.

Be right back.

(My wife stopped paying attention years ago.)