The OSU at UM game thread…

VaDave4PSU

Oct 12, 2021
Day getting conservative early. 3 straight runs. Couldn't get 2 yards.

PSU Chicago

Oct 9, 2021
I do not root for scUM very often but today …. Go Blow … oops Blue! tOSU needs to go down.

Fortheglory612

Nov 2, 2021
I do not root for scUM very often but today …. Go Blow … oops Blue! tOSU needs to go down.
I went into this thinking I wanted the buckeyes to win and I probably should want them to win for recruiting purposes but I would be lying if I said I wasn’t secretly entertained by the melt down happening next to me on the couch right now. I guess that makes me a bad wife 😂

CDLionFL

Oct 25, 2021
Hey good fight, who brought the whiskey? I guess we all now know who the BIG wants to win this game.
And how can you tell by anything that has been called in this game? Clown post. Take your conspiracy theories elsewhere.

Psu00

Oct 12, 2021
How could there be only one penalty there? Michigan players came off the bench, went after OSU players and knocked down a ref???????
Complete immaturity on full display. Grabbing legs of guys walking away. Ripping off the other guys helmet. Fighting. Taunting the opposing fans by mocking them as crying after you score a TD……and the big ten refs see nothing.

Reactions: Nohow

VaDave4PSU

Oct 12, 2021
I mean, you can disagree with conspiracy theories all you want, but they didn't flag Michigan for DPI on that catch and instantly reviewed it?

If that exact play happens vs Sparty today, we get the penalty without question.

Psu00

Oct 12, 2021
I mean, you can disagree with conspiracy theories all you want, but they didn't flag Michigan for DPI on that catch and instantly reviewed it?

If that exact play happens vs Sparty today, we get the penalty without question.
I don’t know if I’d say there’s a conspiracy but there has been a real blind eye turned by the refs today on Michigan defenders mugging OSU receivers at key moments.

VaDave4PSU

Oct 12, 2021
Michigan is 15 minutes from being back. Not good for Franklin and company.
I'm OK with that. Injured QB, best DT out, poor OL play and we only lost by 4 due to a pick play that gets called on us (Brown catch vs Minnesota in '19)?

No worries from here.

Reactions: Ram20

psu31trap

Oct 29, 2021
The zebras should have reviewed that TD. Talk about giving a bit of a gift 🎁.

Grass

Oct 28, 2021
I think they should have reviewed the 4th down completion. Looked like the OSU receiver may not have caught it. Even some of the Michigan players looked like they thought he didn't catch it and wanted it reviewed. Of course FOX didn't even show the replay.

JoeBot409

Oct 26, 2021
I'm OK with that. Injured QB, best DT out, poor OL play and we only lost by 4 due to a pick play that gets called on us (Brown catch vs Minnesota in '19)?

No worries from here.
Is that the whole list of 2021 fan boy excuses for the season? Surprised not to see facility upgrades and Jay. By the way, they don’t handout trophies for losing games. What happens if OSU and Michigan’s QB get hurt? They have another 5* backing him up.