The OSU at UM game thread…

VaDave4PSU

Oct 12, 2021
Is that the whole list of 2021 fan boy excuses for the season? Surprised not to see facility upgrades and Jay. By the way, they don’t handout trophies for losing games. What happens if OSU and Michigan’s QB get hurt? They have another 5* backing him up.

Yes.

McNamara isn't a 5* bud. Nice try though. You forget Mccarthy cost Michigan the Sparty game. Why didn't Jimmah have him ready?

PSU Mike

Oct 6, 2021
Why can’t our overly girthy OL block 1/10 as well as UM’s? And why can’t a single one of our backs break 1/5 as many tackles as UM’s?

James, your stats are under attack.

Reactions: Psu00

Fortheglory612

Nov 2, 2021
If Michigan holds on and wins and wins the CCG does the rose bowl take osu or whoever loses the CCG? Or can the buckeyes still sneak into the playoffs if absolute mayhem occurs later today and next week?

JoeBot409

Oct 26, 2021
This score makes me even more impressed with our defense, without P.J.
We really hung in there. If ever we could get a damn offensive line.
Funny, Franklin’s record against OSU and the top 10 leave me unimpressed.

Reactions: Psu00

Psu00

Oct 12, 2021
If Michigan holds on and wins and wins the CCG does the rose bowl take osu or whoever loses the CCG? Or can the buckeyes still sneak into the playoffs if absolute mayhem occurs later today and next week?
I assume if they lose OSU goes to Pasadena and michigan goes to the playoff (assuming they don’t lose to Wisky next week in which case no big ten team goes to the playoffs).

EDIT- Worst case scenario for PSU is Michigan winning today and then losing to Wisky. That would put Michigan in the Rose, Ohio State in the Citrus (?) and drop Penn St to a lower bowl game.

Reactions: Fortheglory612

psu31trap

Oct 29, 2021
Michigan needs 4 first downs on 9 plays to ice the game. Lots and lots of pressure!

NittPicker

Oct 7, 2021
Is it really that bad for us if scUM wins this thing? It's not like any self respecting PSU fan likes O$U.
I'd love to see the Harbaugh futility vs. OSU continue but UM winning this game then losing the CCG would be fantastic too.

Psu00

Oct 12, 2021
I'd love to see the Harbaugh futility vs. OSU continue but UM winning this game then losing the CCG would be fantastic too.
True, but it drops Penn State down to an even lower bowl if that happens.