I do miss GreensboroNo longer in NC. I’ve been doing the opposite of what most people do-working my way North instead of South. Pikeville to Fort Knox then to Salisbury, NC for 18 years. Spent 8 years in Somerset, KY and am now in Springboro, OH.
We spent a lot of time in Greensboro-daughter played travel softball. We played most every weekend from March to November and Greensboro was one of the areas we played in the most.
Which area? I grew up in Midland but live in Beechmont now.Muhlenberg
Bell Countyhow many counties are represented by posters on here. Not where you are or where you were born, but where did you grow up?
Henry Co.
Go
Louisville
A lot of UK fans in Louisville. Besides the sore of university the city is pretty greatIndiana-ughhhh..:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
so the worst rednecks in two states can have a decent football team.Combine Fulton, Hickman, Carlisle.
Kentuckiana [winking]Louisville is in Indiana :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.
That's where my Granny (Mother's side) and her people are from.Pike County KY
Not sure I have ever started a no controversial thread that made it past one page. :scream::joy:
KSR Football
South Carolina has Seemingly Solved Run Game Woes
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB begins back-to-back road stand against Auburn
KSR
KSR Show, 10/2: Live from Shady Rays in Lexington (in Kentucky)
KSR Basketball
KSR Today: Happy Big Blue Madness!
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness