Most on my ignore list came from that board.A few resident alt-leftists on that board made it sickeningly God Awful.
All people do over there is fight over politics.
Wonder what ever happened to keyser sosaMost on my ignore list came from that board.
Get Your Everloving Random OnGo over there for some certain topics. It’s mostly just politics. I still don’t know what “gyero” means Lmao
No clue either lolGo over there for some certain topics. It’s mostly just politics. I still don’t know what “gyero” means Lmao
Nor do I. Not sure I want to know.Go over there for some certain topics. It’s mostly just politics. I still don’t know what “gyero” means Lmao
If you don’t know what it means, you can’t afford to post thereGo over there for some certain topics. It’s mostly just politics. I still don’t know what “gyero” means Lmao
RipIf you don’t know what it means, you can’t afford to post there
KSR
One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 3: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone
KSR Around Kentucky
Eastern Kentucky gives Colonel Mascot a Makeover
KSR Football
Bio Blast: South Carolina Gamecocks
KSR
KSR Show, 9/29: Tune in live at 10 a.m.