The Saints did do one thing...

beachbumdawg

Senior
Nov 28, 2006
2,933
735
113
right now 1-4 in the Sixpack League....didnt draft too well (shouldnt have started Chris Johnson vs Baltiimore)

5-0 in my other 2 leagues with a 2 game lead in each (1 is a 12 team league and the other 8 team)
 

BigMotherTucker

Sophomore
Aug 20, 2006
6,805
199
63
total points for the season. As of this week I'm 3-2 but I think I'm second to last in the league in total points. My bench players beat my starters almost weekly.
 

8dog

All-American
Feb 23, 2008
15,095
7,322
113
is one that no one uses. If you have a ten man league, the person with the most points that week goes 10-0 and then second is 9-1 an so on and so forth. I don't think any of the fantasy sites offer this scoring system but its a great blend of week to week and total points.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama