The Weather Thread

RoswellHeel

Senior
Jul 22, 2025
209
406
63
Rained in ATL for most of our soccer tournament this weekend but hard to beat for early August weather. Much rather this than 93 all day!
 
Last edited:

camelheelfan

Senior
Aug 1, 2025
234
456
63
I spent three hours detailing my wife's car today and didn't even break a sweat. Amazing weather for early August in NC.
 

cr333

All-Conference
Jul 22, 2025
885
1,220
92
A pleasant 86° in Wilmington today and the past two mornings I've woken up to sub 70 temps. Really nice.
 

SomeBeach1

Redshirt
Aug 11, 2025
33
29
18
I can't figure out where to go and what to do this weekend. It looks like the whole state is going to get rain.
 

RogerThatHeel

All-Conference
Aug 2, 2025
2,138
2,155
113
The humidity has been lower and the weather has been beautiful. I have been working outside almost every day and loving it.
Even with low humidity, several straight days of 90 or above is not my idea of nice early fall weather. I want my August weather back. lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: RoswellHeel

cr333

All-Conference
Jul 22, 2025
885
1,220
92
The older I get the more I liked the cool. Was a beach bum as a kid but that changed as I got older. Also, there's nothing like those first fall mornings with that cool nip in the air. Add a pumpkin latte to that and it's hard to beat... and I live at the beach.
 

cr333

All-Conference
Jul 22, 2025
885
1,220
92
Couple of storms making northern turns off the coast so we're getting a lot of rain from that. So I'm sitting on my screen porch with a hot cup of coffee and a nice breeze.
 
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Carolina Football Edwards' Bounce Back Bodes Well for UNC - Daily Take
  2. 02 Inside Carolina Football Monday Staff Insider: Proving Improvement
  3. 03 Inside Carolina Basketball Recruiting Jalen Davis Post-Visit Notes
  4. 04 Inside Carolina UNC vs. Notre Dame Game Rewind
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Football Recruiting Inside UNC's New Approach With Game Day Recruits