wettest summer I can ever recall in central NCFinally getting a break from the heat here in NC this weekend.
The humidity has been lower and the weather has been beautiful. I have been working outside almost every day and loving it.Summer is refusing to go away. Ugh…
great for yard reseedingI can't figure out where to go and what to do this weekend. It looks like the whole state is going to get rain.
Even with low humidity, several straight days of 90 or above is not my idea of nice early fall weather. I want my August weather back. lolThe humidity has been lower and the weather has been beautiful. I have been working outside almost every day and loving it.
Inside Carolina Basketball
Michael Malone's UNC Building Blocks: Connectors
Inside Carolina Basketball
Tar Heels Plan to Use Preseason Games As Measuring Stick
Inside Carolina Football Recruiting
Ga. 2028 WR Seven Rashad Has UNC in His Top Three
Inside Carolina Basketball
UNC Will Be Without Cameron Fens in Preseason Opener Against USC