There's been some serious criminal behavior out of UF, but...

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Wasn't Florida the one that just had to drop a QB recruit for rapping the N-word on social media as well?

Captain Ron

Aug 22, 2012
Yes that’s him. He said he didn’t think the images were illegal because he “found them on the internet.” He shared images on Discord, whatever that is; and I assume the person he shared them with called the cops.
Discord is a messaging service that some schools use. Never heard of it either till my daughter (freshman) was telling me about it

QuadrupleOption

Aug 21, 2012
Discord is a messaging service that some schools use. Never heard of it either till my daughter (freshman) was telling me about it
Discord is used by a lot of people (myself included) for communication. It has replaced message board forums for many game companies and fanbases since it's free for most people with a paid subscription option.

Reactions: josebrown

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Doesn’t look great on the surface. But, odd it came from his Discord account apparently.

Some of our laws around these matters were written way before Snapchat and TikTok were around. He could have a girlfriend in HS sending photos and get in a shitload of trouble.

dickiedawg

Feb 22, 2008
I was going to withhold judgment until I knew more facts, i.e. how old is the child. It makes a huge difference if she’s seventeen vs much youngergiven that he’s 19 and could legally – we’ll say date – her. If she’s seventeen it’s still illegal, still bad to distribute those photos, but it’s orders of magnitude worse if the subject is much younger.
My assumption was it was the really bad kind based on the swiftness of Florida’s response.
Judging by the Reddit thread on the subject, this doesn’t appear to be a gray area issue.

Reddit CFB thread

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
“Dear John,

I’m available for a zoom call. Plan to share screen.

Sincerely,
Hugh F”
Sarcastic George Costanza GIF

patdog

May 28, 2007
I was going to withhold judgment until I knew more facts, i.e. how old is the child. It makes a huge difference if she’s seventeen vs much youngergiven that he’s 19 and could legally – we’ll say date – her. If she’s seventeen it’s still illegal, still bad to distribute those photos, but it’s orders of magnitude worse if the subject is much younger.
My assumption was it was the really bad kind based on the swiftness of Florida’s response.
Judging by the Reddit thread on the subject, this doesn’t appear to be a gray area issue.

Reddit CFB thread
Not much gray area here:
When police searched Kitna’s phone, they found three more images of two nude pubescent juveniles in the shower, according to the report. All three of those images appear to be self-produced. The report did not estimate their ages.
Kitna told police that he was in servers that discuss, solicit and distribute child sexual abuse material, but he “tries to shy away from it,” the report said. Kitna also said he had been in groups on the message system Kik that distributed similar material and that he “might have accidentally downloaded” those types of items but would delete them.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Not much gray area here:
bleh. Was hoping for his sake that maybe it was a picture of a 17 year old that he could honestly and legitimately claim he didn't know she wasn't 18 (which as an aside, still seems like the wrong age for that although I understand the inconsistency of saying an 18 year old can vote and serve in the military and own a gun and work full time and sign up for pretty significant non-dischargeable debt but can't drink or own property or legally work as a model that engages in nude or explicit shoots/video).

But that sounds like he's pretty much 17ed.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Police reported another picture they found was of a prepubescent girl being sexually abused by an adult male. Just truly sick stuff.

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
Sickness. This guy was raised in a wealthy household (Jon Kitna's kid). He's not a bad looking dude, was probably BMOC in high school, is a QB in flipping Gainesville. The guy should have co-eds hanging all over him in Gatatown, but he is interested in this kinda stuff. Pure sickness.

Reactions: patdog

josebrown

Aug 4, 2008
If he was in rooms or servers or groups that discuss, solicit and distribute CP, then no, not a sting. Many of the places that have these groups, telegram is a big one, you have to find them and know where you are. The traditional twitters and facebooks have a lot of of CP being shared, spammed and solicited too. It’s the dating apps that have the “predator poachers” setting up profiles sitting in wait to be contacted, then the trap or sting begins with a decoy. There is a big emphasis on nabbing these creeps right now. The problem is some of the Soros funded D.A.’s across the country refusing to prosecute them. and There are some nasty creeps all over the place contacting kids everywhere. I’ve heard some live decoy calls, seen many chat logs with decoys, and watched many different “stings” go down. The vile, profane and sexual nature of the comms with these decoys is astounding. These guys are telling and asking kids things I’ve never discussed or asked of any woman I’ve ever dated including my ex-wife.

Ive heard guys as old as 70’s trying to “help” girls learn every sex act known to man as young as 8-10 years old. Many of them send dikpics very early in the conversation. Some send masturbation vids of themselves. They often ask for video calls to show their parts to each other. Some ask for toddler siblings to tag along to a meet up with the what they believe to be kid. I’ve seen as young as 20 as old as 70’s, preying for infants to 17 yr olds, boys and girls. They talk about looking at neighbors, searching dating apps, entering kids groups on every social media…..they stop at nothing. And if they’re caught, they still don’t stop.

Pedophilia is a very sick practice that come in all shapes and sizes, and profession. I’ve seen some try talking the kids into living with them, even kidnapping them. I see many public employees caught up in it. Some police forces don’t bat an eye at it, and others are very strong. But I’ve seen many education and safety professionals picked up in it. Be careful out there. Monitor your kids phones and social media, dm’s included. Usually a creep will follow and/or say hi to any profile they find looking like a kid. If the kid responds back, the grooming begins, if not straight up proposition or dikpik. They always ask the kid not to tell, and instruct them on how to be discrete and hide their comms.

Sorry for the long remarks. Just thought I’d share in case some of you have young kids. We need to keep them protected from these dangerous individuals. They offer alcohol, drug, gifts, and anything they think will get them nude pics or meet ups with them. Most seem like a dog in heat when they get a friendly hi back to them.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
If he was in rooms or servers or groups that discuss, solicit and distribute CP, then no, not a sting. Many of the places that have these groups, telegram is a big one, you have to find them and know where you are. The traditional twitters and facebooks have a lot of of CP being shared, spammed and solicited too. It’s the dating apps that have the “predator poachers” setting up profiles sitting in wait to be contacted, then the trap or sting begins with a decoy. There is a big emphasis on nabbing these creeps right now. The problem is some of the Soros funded D.A.’s across the country refusing to prosecute them. and There are some nasty creeps all over the place contacting kids everywhere. I’ve heard some live decoy calls, seen many chat logs with decoys, and watched many different “stings” go down. The vile, profane and sexual nature of the comms with these decoys is astounding. These guys are telling and asking kids things I’ve never discussed or asked of any woman I’ve ever dated including my ex-wife.

Ive heard guys as old as 70’s trying to “help” girls learn every sex act known to man as young as 8-10 years old. Many of them send dikpics very early in the conversation. Some send masturbation vids of themselves. They often ask for video calls to show their parts to each other. Some ask for toddler siblings to tag along to a meet up with the what they believe to be kid. I’ve seen as young as 20 as old as 70’s, preying for infants to 17 yr olds, boys and girls. They talk about looking at neighbors, searching dating apps, entering kids groups on every social media…..they stop at nothing. And if they’re caught, they still don’t stop.

Pedophilia is a very sick practice that come in all shapes and sizes, and profession. I’ve seen some try talking the kids into living with them, even kidnapping them. I see many public employees caught up in it. Some police forces don’t bat an eye at it, and others are very strong. But I’ve seen many education and safety professionals picked up in it. Be careful out there. Monitor your kids phones and social media, dm’s included. Usually a creep will follow and/or say hi to any profile they find looking like a kid. If the kid responds back, the grooming begins, if not straight up proposition or dikpik. They always ask the kid not to tell, and instruct them on how to be discrete and hide their comms.

Sorry for the long remarks. Just thought I’d share in case some of you have young kids. We need to keep them protected from these dangerous individuals. They offer alcohol, drug, gifts, and anything they think will get them nude pics or meet ups with them. Most seem like a dog in heat when they get a friendly hi back to them.
Sounds like you may be a cop or at least someone who gives a damn and want more done in this area. And yea, those Soros DA's are going lite on these sick predators. CA's releasing the schit outta them. We need to do more to combat this schit.