These 17ing adds!

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Yeah on mobile they take up a lot of the screen. I guess that's the trade off to move to on3 and being free.

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
Post a screenshot please
DS, it's a Connatix video ad rogue cookie. it's a 3 x 3 video player coming up in the lower right corner of the screen when you visit this site. i had it during the game the other night. seems to only be on PC. not affecting mobile. I ran hitman Pro and it cleaned it off my PC. the cookie seems to be coming from and triggered by a visit to on3, though. it doesn't play when you go to any other website.

Edit: i haven't seen any ads on mobile, but i use Brave mobile browser, which has built in ad blocking. I've only seen the Connatix video ad player on a PC. apparently, others are seeing ads on mobile.

Last edited:

mike tice

Sep 30, 2022
DS, it's a Connatix video ad rogue cookie. it's a 3 x 3 video player coming up in the lower right corner of the screen when you visit this site. i had it during the game the other night. seems to only be on PC. not affecting mobile. I ran hitman Pro and it cleaned it off my PC. the cookie seems to be coming from and triggered by a visit to on3, though. it doesn't play when you go to any other website.

Edit: i haven't seen any ads on mobile, but i use Brave mobile browser, which has built in ad blocking. I've only seen the Connatix video ad player on a PC. apparently, others are seeing ads on mobile.
Its on mobile

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
I’m getting Amazon adds. Either a “lower 3rd” type ad or a cube in the bottom right.

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007

Great suggestion! Brave has a PC version of their browser and I am now using it for looking at SPS and no ads.

On my android phone I use Vivaldi because I like the Speed Dial home screen that makes bookmarks usable on the small screen. It seems to block ads also.

Last edited:

MagicDawg

Nov 11, 2010
Been running chrome with AdBlocker Plus and Privacy Badger -- keeps a lot of crap off my screen and computer.