This can be slavaged

TortElvisII

Heisman
May 7, 2010
51,700
96,942
66
 

Atrain7732

All-American
Dec 11, 2009
3,806
7,103
65
Zihuatanejo, ask for Red.

pretty sure there is slavage yard out in Buxton in a hayfield. This hay field has a long rock wall and an oak tree that’s like something out of a robert frost poem. It’s where I asked my wife to marry me. We went there and I banged her and asked her to marry me and she said yes. promise me if you ever need a slavage yard you will go out there And pry up the rock at the base of the wall that has no earthly business being there— A piece of black volcanic glass. There’s something buried there I want you to have—a copy of UK’s Kenpom strength of schedule numbers. It’s pretty damn impressive.
 

TortElvisII

Heisman
May 7, 2010
51,700
96,942
66
pretty sure there is slavage yard out in Buxton in a hayfield. This hay field has a long rock wall and an oak tree that’s like something out of a robert frost poem. It’s where I asked my wife to marry me. We went there and I banged her and asked her to marry me and she said yes. promise me if you ever need a slavage yard you will go out there And pry up the rock at the base of the wall that has no earthly business being there— A piece of black volcanic glass. There’s something buried there I want you to have—a copy of UK’s Kenpom strength of schedule numbers. It’s pretty damn impressive.
The fact that red is looking for Ken Poms strength of schedule makes it even better.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  3. 03 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  4. 04 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’