I wish you were…. But it’s looking like a done deal.Someone tell me I’m hallucinating this
Kentucky blue. No outsiders just here for the paycheck. Bang!What the f**k?!
Dude, this hire almost made me crumble into fetal position in my room. I started watching UK right after Cal went to his last final four. I've never seen a natty or a final four and am dying to do so. I can't even believe this.I feel like this is Alabama football hiring Appalachian State's coach. Absolutely stooped down for this one. Hope I'm proven wrong.
Appalachian State coaches can’t be that badI feel like this is Alabama football hiring Appalachian State's coach. Absolutely stooped down for this one. Hope I'm proven wrong.
Appalachian State coaches can’t be that bad
Picked a bad week to stop sniffing glue.Someone tell me I’m hallucinating this![]()
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show