This could get interesting

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
Represntative Couch says enforcing this bill if it became law would be a challenge.
how in holy hell are they going to police it? that guy is crazy if he thinks he can figure out a way to do this effectively from an ability standpoint and a cost standpoint.

hell, C34 would have already cost this board $8,780,500. that's a lot of condoms that need to be sold to pay the pack back.

gtowndawg

Jan 23, 2007
there are a few posters on here that I've often wondered if it was Swindoll incognito. We would finally know the truth!

patdog

May 28, 2007
"Representative Couch says he filed the bill in hopes of cutting down on online bullying."

Let's see. Which is the greater threat. Someone being bullied online (how the hell do you get bullied online anyway?). Or someone being tracked down and harrassed/injured/killed because some psycho didn't like something they posted online.

jakldawg

May 1, 2006
Since he's just a State representative? Or just IP addresses originating in Kentucky? Because that would still suck for some of us. You can take my anonymity when you pry the keyboard away from my cold dead hands!

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
"Representative Couch says he filed the bill in hopes of cutting down on online bullying"

that our State Legislature isn't the only one wasting taxpayer money on ridiculous bills. I wonder if they also allow good bills to die in committee like we do. MS legislators put forth a bill to keep restaurants from serving obese people. KY legislators fire back by cracking down on "online bullying." Wouldn't want you guys to solve any major problems in your state by putting forth intelligent bills.