I’ve seen his name pop up numerous times over the years, but he must’ve been just before my time because I don’t know much about him. Can y’all fill me in on some things he did to make him king douchebag out of a sea of OM douchebags?
Since you asked...imagine combining a person with max level OM entitlement syndrome with a person that has max level coonass social aggression.
Are you serious or did you forget the sarcasterisks? Fourcade was a cocky coonass who was forever running his mouth. What forever singled him out as a hated rebel was his role in the back end of the Dick Pace game. He threw the wounded duck that was intercepted and pace called interference despite the DB not getting within 3 feet of the receiver. Fourcade took the ball into the endzone on a keeper on the next play then ran down our sideline taunting our team. I think the only thing that kept him from getting killed was we were still in shock.
Me and John “dated” the same girl for a time....I left a much “bigger” impression on her than he did
Keith and John came to Rosebloom MS one weekend to play some slow pitch softball while they were in college....they were pretty good, but their team didn’t win the tournament...but they were definitely running their mouths...He also had a little brother that played linebacker for mississippi named keith I believe. He shared the douchbag gene with his brother as I recall. What I remember most about him was an egg bowl where they won the toss and he screwed it up so that we received the ball to open both halves. Wore them out like a rented mule. I think that was the same day as infamous Cal/Stanford game where the band came out on the field.
I was siting 10 rows up right above the interference play. I've never seen a call that bad before or since. What Fourcade did after the TD he denys......but it happened. I've also never seen more fights between rival fans after a game.
This is a fact. That memorial stadium parking lot was as wild as the aftermath of MSU-Tulsa game, but with women children and lots of alcohol.
Since you asked...imagine combining a person with max level OM entitlement syndrome with a person that has max level coonass social aggression.
but did end up winning a couple games for the Saints in the NFL after replacing Bobby Herbert late one season.
two or three times in every big game. even the ole miss fans joked about it.One of the things I remember about Fourcade, along with the other episodes you guys mentioned. Often when he would make a bad play, he would fall out on the field like he was hurt and let the medics come tote him off.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor