A closet bama fan on here must’ve downvoted this.I am taking the approach that our season starts the week after Bama and Bama is just a good practice to get us ready for the rest of the season. Getting to practice against the best will make the remaining games seem a little easier. You never know State might make Bama fans pucker up their butts for a quarter or two. All I know is I am taking my battle bell in case there are Bama fans around me so I can drown that "ROLL TIDE" bull **** and possibly piss one of them off.
A closet bama fan on here must’ve downvoted this.
Well...we do get to beat off
I wish we had our bye on the other side of Bama.
I guess it will be a good measuring stick, but even as optimistic about the future as I am, we are not ready. I hate for them to crush our little bit of confidence. But we will get it back the next week hopefully. They gonna beat us like a redheaded stepchild
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch